Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

 It is sad, I always have to play happy birthday to myself!!  At least people sing along though.

Been pretty busy with a bunch of corporate gigs.  Did a short little trio thing with Leah Stilwell and Jon Hamar the other night at Hotel 1000 - it was okay.  Strange gig!  Those two are great musicians, and I was having a hard time playing... feeling really mad about playing a keyboard also.  Anyways, it was okay, then when I got to the gig I also realized I had forgotten the keyboard stand so I had to run home and grab it - I was ten minutes late.

Then the following night we played the Triple Door with Dudley Manlove.  Man, I love the sound there.  They can set it up so perfect you can hear yourself just awesome.  It made me feel like I sang good!

Teaching one last student, turned 24 today, remember Pearl Harbor.

Mack

1 comment:

  1. twenty fourrrr! ! ! woooo o!
    well done sir, also come to bellingham my friend eric has a piano you can play that! ! !
    xx

    ReplyDelete