Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Excited about an upcoming gig this weekend!

I am super excited to be playing a gig this Saturday at the Lynnwood Free Methodist Church.

My band is playing a jazz concert to raise money for the Lynnwood Food Bank. It should be really fun, everyone in the band is a great musician. I am super stoked, although I play gigs and work all the time, I am trying to push more of 'my' thing lately. This concert is a good representation of who I am as a musician, and what I do, and what I want to do all the time. Obviously, I love all the bands that I play with, but it feels sometimes that I am so busy working all the time that I am not focusing on doing what I want to do, and pushing my career as a musician (sideman aside).

Anyways, get more information at the official website (Google Lynnwood Food Bank) or at the Facebook event page here.

Also, on Facebook you can see a lot of the pictures from the Dudley Manlove Spooktacular, 2009, which kicked @$$!

Other notable gigs:

Zubbatto Syndicate : Adventurous Rock Jazz Hop written by Andrew Bosardin. I love playing in Andrews bands, it is an adventure, and he is a good friend of mine! Come out, were at Town Hall this Thursday! Brought to you by the Seattle City of the Music fund... or something like that!

Water Babies : Love it, rocked the Waterstreet in Port Townsend

Spirit of Peace Church : Gettin the hang of being a music minister

Crystal Ballroom : Felt like a rockstar! Wait a minute, I was a rockstar! It was interesting to play it for tons of peeps at a public show, and then the next night to have to play it for a lot of people at a gigantic private wedding!

Nordstrom : ..... What is this? I feel that all pianists probably try this gig out at least once --- you can look for me soon at the Bellevue Nordstroms, weekends during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment